You hit the weights brutally hard every work out and you pride yourself on never missing a workout. That’s dedication. Over time, that kind of dedication can take a toll on your joints. If you want to keep making progress, you have to take care of your joints but you don’t want to depend on just any joint formula, you want one as hardcore as you are – Joint Defender by Rich Piana 5% Nutrition!
With ingredients like Cat’s Claw Joint Defender can ease pain andpromote joint health. There’s also Type II Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM, to support joint repair. Improved joint health is a key part of your recovery. After all, your joints need to be ready to go, just like your mind and muscles.
, , and are three common joint support ingredients that work together to help overall joint health.
- This ingredient is effectively dosed at 2 grams, one of the biggest doses you will find. Collagen is a component of joint cartilage that, when used as a supplement, can improve joint health.
– This is a non-essential amino acid that’s a component of collagen and therefore plays an important role in joint health and function.
– Joint Defender utilizes an effective dose of this ingredient which is a component of the synovial fluid that surrounds and lubricates the joints. This i common in skin care products when it should be more common in joint health products.(3)
– This is a popular herb with an extended history of traditional use for various ailments such as joint health, digestive problems and whole body vascular health.
– Curcumin is being recognized and used worldwide in many different forms for multiple potential health benefits including joint health.
is a popular absorption enhancing ingredient which supports improved absorption of the nutrients in Joint Defender.