Rule 1 lives by one rule for R1 Train: simple, effective and efficient. There are no unwanted fillers in this product and every single ingredient has been added for a reason. It’s also effectively dosed and you know that dose. Unlike other companies that hide behind proprietary blends, R1 Train has full panel transparency. This is one product you can feel good about putting in your body.
STIMULANT-FREE INTRA-WORKOUT FORMULA
If your workouts finish before your will does, it might be time to revisit your intra-workout supplement. R1 Train’s amino-loaded formula provides BCAAs and betaine to fuel muscle energy and endurance, glutamine, HydroMax® and electrolytes for hydration, and antioxidant C to fight free radicals. Stay in the game with R1 Train. *
Sure, what goes in before should get you pumped for a great workout. It should help you recover faster, too.
But what keeps you going while you lift? Water? Sports drinks? You can do better!
R1 Train™ is a better option that not only hydrates, it adds energy and power to every rep while ensuring clean growth and recovery after – all while you work out! Our better input = better output credo isn’t just about doing better before and after your workout. It’s about always doing better.
More than just Essential Aminos:
Zero corners were cut with R1 Train™. Each tasty scoop packs more essential aminos into your workout – faster – than virtually any other training product out there.
Plus, we pride ourselves on offering a better-quality amino blend at a better price so you get the most powerful bang for your buck at EVERY workout.
• 100% Real Amino Acids - 22g total/2 scoops
• Rapid Absorption Formula - instant fuel & stamina
• Better protein synthesis & muscle endurance - boosts growth & repair
• Added electrolytes to sustain you throughout your training1
BCAAs (L-Leucine,L-Isoleucine & L-Valine):
- Absorb directly for instant muscle fuel & expedited repair
- Support insulin & growth hormone levels for max muscle building
- Support cortisol suppression to lessen fatigue & tissue breakdown, and speed recovery
- Aid protein synthesis, and support increased metabolic rate and calorie burn, which can increase fat loss
- Helps delay fatigue & speeds muscle recovery
- Necessary to maintain muscle tissue during intense exercise
- Most prominent amino – supports growth hormone levels and plays a key role in muscle recovery
- Helps increase alertness & mental focus
- Helps body utilize oxygen & delay fatigue1