The owner of the Fitit.ee online store (hereinafter - “the Online Store” is Fitit OÜ (registry code 14801896), e-mail email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRICE
- The present Terms and Conditions of use regulate legal relationship arising between Fitit OÜ (the Seller) and the person who completed a purchase (the Buyer) when a product or service is purchased and sold in the Online Store.
- Information and prices of the products is displayed by each product in the Online Store next to each item, prices include 20% VAT according to the tax legislation of Estonian Republic.
- Prices are given and Orders are paid in €.
- The prices do not include delivery costs. The delivery costs are paid by Buyer and information regarding the costs and available delivery methods is displayed during check-out.
SUBMISSION OF THE ORDER
- To order the products, the Buyer must add the desired products to the basket. All required data fields must be completed, and a suitable method of delivery of the products must be selected for submitting the order.
- Products in the basket and their amount can be changed, and products in the basket can be removed until they payment has not been completed.
- During completion of the order the final price will be displayed on the screen, the payment can be done using a bank link or another payment solution during 24 hours after submitting the order.
- The contract enters into force from the moment the amount due to be paid is transferred to the settlement account of the Online Store.
- The Seller sends a notice confirming the order on the Buyer’s e-mail address. If the Payment Confirmation is not received after making the payment, the Buyer should check their spam folder.
- The Purchases made in the Online Store are paid with 100% prepayment.
- The Buyer can pay for the orders through bank links of Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, as well as using Visa and Mastercard card payments.
- When a bank link is used for payment, the Buyer must click on the “Back to the Merchandiser” button to complete the payment.
- Payments are administered by Maksekeskus AS. Payments are made in a secure environment of the Online Store – when the Buyer pays via a bank link, payment is made in a secure environment of the respective bank, and when the Buyer pays with a credit card, payment is made in a secure environment of Maksekeskus AS. The Seller does not have any access to the bank and credit card details of the Buyer. The contract comes into effect from the time when the amount due to be paid is transferred to the settlement account of the Online Store.
- The owner of the Online Store is the responsible processor of personal data, who sends the personal data required for completion of payments to the authorised processor Maksekeskus AS.
- If the payment for the goods is not completed during 24h after check-out, the order is cancelled.
- If the Seller is not able to complete the order due to inavailability of the goods, or whichever other reason, the Seller is obligated to inform the Buyer at first possibility, and the money of the ordered goods (including the delivery costs) will be returned to the Buyer not later than 14 days after sending the notice.
- , delivers products within Estonia.
- The products are delivered using the method selected by the Buyer in the Online Store. The delivery partners of the Online Store are Omniva, Itella and DPD.
- Costs of delivery of the products are covered by the Buyer, and the respective price information is displayed near the delivery method.
- The orders in Estonia are generally delivered within 3 working days after the payment has been done. Fitit.ee is not responsible for the delivery delays if the package has been handed over to the logistics partner timely, and the delay is caused independently by third party activity.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days, by submitting to the Seller a written notice of withdrawal from purchase, which is located on the website of the Estonian E-Commerce Association and contains the following details:
- Name and surname
- Contact telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account details
- Date of submission of the order
- Date of receipt of the item
- Name of the returned product
- Serial number of the product
- Number of the invoice for purchase of the product
- Reason for return
- The notice of withdrawal from purchase of the product must be sent to e-mail address .firstname.lastname@example.org not later than within 14 calendar days following receipt of the product. The Seller confirms receipt of the notice of withdrawal by sending a confirmation notice to the Buyer.
- The returned product must be in exactly the same condition as during purchasing - the packaging and labels must be undamaged and unopened. Labels attached to the product and items attached to the product for protection of its condition (such as protective film, moisture absorbers, film covers, etc.) must not be removed at the time of return.
- The 14-day right of return cannot be exercised if the ordered product was used in a manner other than the one necessary to ascertain the nature, properties and operation of the product in the same acceptable way that is allowed for testing the product in a physical store. If the product was used for the purpose other than the one necessary to ascertain the nature, properties and operation of the product, or if the product has signs of use or wear, the Seller has the right to reduce the returned amount in accordance with reduction in the value of the product, or to refuse to reimburse the price of the product
- The terms and conditions of return apply to products with standard dimensions. Custom orders and products adapted to special requests cannot be returned.
- The Buyer is obliged to return the product that is subject to return within 14 calendar days following the day of submission of a notice of withdrawal from purchase of the product.
- The Seller does not accept liability for the returned product until the returned product is received by the Seller. Return and/or replacement of products is free of charge, expect for delivery costs which are covered by the Buyer. If a defective product was transferred to the Buyer, the costs related to return of the product are covered by the Seller.
- After receiving the returned products, the Seller refunds to the Buyer the amounts received by the Seller under the contract, including the delivery charge, promptly, but not later than within 14 days following receipt of the notice of withdrawal. If the Buyer explicitly chose a delivery method that differs from the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Seller does not have to refund to the Buyer those expenses that exceed expenses related to a usual delivery method.
- The Seller reserves the right to delay return payments until the Seller receives the items that are the subject of the contract, or the Buyer represents proof that the goods have been given over to the logistics company.
- The Seller has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and demand the products back from the Buyer, if the price of the products displayed by mistake in the Online Store was significantly lower than the market price of the products.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not applicable to juridical bodies.
RIGHT TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
- The Online Store is responsible only for the discrepancies ans non-conformances of the goods that were present on the moment of transaction, or that occur during 2 years after the transaction. During the first 6 month period it is assumed that the goods were defected during the transaction, and the Online Store is responsible for disproval of the opposite.
- The Buyer has the right to imake the claim to the Seller of discovered defects by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or calling on mobile +37251901155. The Online Store will respond in a written form within 15 days from receiving the claim. The Online Store is not responsible of the defects that have appeared after the goods were handed over to the Buyer.
- If the Seller is responsible for the claim, the Seller fixes or replaces the defective goods.
- If the goods can not be fixed or replaced the Seller refunds all the costs of the affected order transaction.
DIRECT MARKETING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The Online Store uses the personal data (such as name, phone number, address, e-mail address and ban requiaites) given by the Buyer during order transaction only for processing the order and delivering the goods to the Buyer.
- The Online Store transmits personal data to the logistic service companies (Omniva, Itella, DPD) for delivering the goods to the Buyer.
- The Online Store sends the newsletters and offers to the Buyer only in case the Buyer has agreed to receive them by entering their e-mail address on Fitit.ee website and given a consent that way to receive the newsletter and offers.
- The Buyer can resign from receiving the newsletters and offers any time by sending an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or following the instructions in the advertizing e-mails.
- In case of a claim the Buyer must send an e-mail on email@example.com or call to: +37251901155.
- If the Buyer and the Seller are unable to get to a settlement, the Buyer can turn to Consumer Protection Authority. The claim can be made: https://www.ttja.ee/en/consumer/submission-complaints. The Consumer Disputes Committee solves the disputes between the Seller and the Buyer, and dispute the claim is free of charge.
- The Buyer can also turn to EU Consumer Protection Authority: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/consumer-rights-and-complaints/resolve-your-consumer-complaint_en.